Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Yer blog is purdy!

It is, isn't it?

I wanted to take a quick second to thank Holly at Holly Days for making my blog so pretty! I am lucky enough to call Holly my friend IRL and sister is super creative! She's an awesome photographer, fun blogger, quite crafty, she's great at home decorating (I'm pretty positive she gets that from her Mama!), and she's great at blog designing!

If you have been wanting to spruce up your blog or Etsy page or anything ^mentioned^ hit her up. Her blog has all of her contact me links and she's super nice. She won't bite. ;)

As someone who is technologically stuck in 2003 she made my blog purdy and made the 'switch' from plain to purdy painless for me! Let her help your blog. You'll thank me for the recommendation, promise!

xoxo, Nic

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw! Thank you, sweet Mama!