Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May Day!

Today during naptime I made my newest wreath. I like to make wreaths for my front door to coordinate with the holidays/seasons - I think they make my front door look festive, and they make me smile every time I look at them. Win - Win!

May has Memorial Day. June has Flag Day. July has Independence Day.

I wanted to make a patriotic wreath, but I wanted to put a different spin on it - I didn't want to do stripes and stars, but I definitely wanted it to be red, white, and blue. If you look closely, there are a few white stars on the navy bandannas. This fun wreath will work for all three months. :)

Today being May 1st I felt the pressure to get it done today so that my Easter wreath wouldn't be up longer than it 'should'.

Ok, ok... enough talking... here is my newest wreath!


I love how it turned out!

Happy May Day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This looks sooooo awesome, nic!!!!!!

PS: Doing your blog toniiiigggghhhtttttttt!!!!