Sunday, July 8, 2012

Birthday Wreath

I made another new wreath!!!

My birthday is July 22, Bean's birthday is August 9, so I thought it'd be fun to make a birthday wreath that could go up right after the 4th of July wreath comes down, and stay up until the Halloween wreath goes up.  (Patriotic Wreath I made)

I really like making different wreaths for different occasions and holidays. I like that I can personalize them for my tastes, and I like that they're relatively inexpensive. I think the most expensive wreath I've made cost just under $30 for all the materials.

This birthday wreath was extremely easy to make (it was a bit time consuming though), cost about $24 for all the materials, and I really love how it turned out.


That beauty has approximately 480 balloons pinned on it. It's by FAR the heaviest of all the wreaths I've made, but I love that I have it now. I'll be putting it up the week of Jeff's birthday in January as well; everyone in the fam should get special birthday decorations to make them smile, right? Right!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy bajesus! That's impressive.

shantoast said...

oooh, I really like it! Balloons are so simple, but make it so festive! I lovelove all of your wreaths.