Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Tune in Tuesdays!!

Whoops! It's 11:35 on Tuesday night and I allllllllllllllllmost forgot to post a song for Tune in Tuesdays!

Things have been a'movin and a'shakin around here lately and I don't know up from down let alone the day of the week. Sorry about this lapse, if all goes well I'll be able to talk about what's been going on.... soon-ish.

Without further adieu, here is this week's song:



P!nk just came out with her newest album The Truth About Love, and I've been listening to it all day on Spotify. I don't know that I have a favorite song off this album, but this one is pretty catchy and the guy that you hear singing on the track is the lead singer from the band Fun. I'm a pretty big fan of Fun.'s songs, so I think this one will be pretty popular.

It's a fun album, and I love love love P!nk, so check it out if you've got a Spotify account, the whole thing is there for free!

Pip-pip-cheerio!!

Nic + Bean

No comments: