Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tune in Tuesdays

This week's song is from my most favorite band in the entire universe, Incubus. I've loved them since my freshman year in High School. I've only missed one of their tours since then (due to Bean being too little to leave alone for that long), and I have the possibility of going to their concert on August 30th on their current tour (with Linkin Park) if the stars align and our friends in Denver can come with us and if my mom can watch Bean.... I am holding my breath and crossing all my fingers and toes that this works out. It's been too long since I've seen them in concert and the itch to go is driving me CRAZY.

I love all their songs. The older ones are the ones I'm MOST fond of, but I love them all. I decided to share Sick Sad Little World because it has an amazing musical interlude half way through the song. The guitar and bass players are amazing at what they do. Brandon's (the lead singer) voice is amazing. This song is amazing. Incubus is amazing. Here's to hoping that I will get to see them on the 30th!



If you're linking up this week be sure to grab my button and link up here

Nic + Bean

No comments: