Friday, November 5, 2010

Here's to new adventures!

He did it. He passed the tests. I knew he could do it!

After the holidays we'll be moving to Colorado.

Gulp. Now it's real... bum bum BUMMMMMM!

And, for the record, as much as I loathe Las Vegas I really and truly love my friends and I will miss them terribly. Ever since I found out he got the job, when I think about saying goodbye to my friends I've gotten a huge lump in my throat.

Colorado is where I want to be. But, can't I take my friends with me?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Maddy is going to grow up in CO & not stinky Las Vegas.

We are going to miss you so much, but seriously this is so much better for you & your new family.

Congrats to Jeff!

Ashley said...

Congrats!!!!! That is sooooo exciting, Nicole! I'm so happy for you and your family!

Amy said...

YAY! Congrats to your little family! I know you are excited and I know its hard to leave your friends but you won't be that far. Maybe some day you will long for a wild night in Vegas and go back for a few? ;-)